Through the use of SafeSend Returns, you can manage your tax process with Slattery & Holman P.C. electronically. You will be able to:
- Electronically view, sign and print tax documents
- Review tax documents in SafeSend Returns for seven years
- Receive and set email reminders of payment due dates and access payment vouchers with the option and links to pay online
- Share tax documents with professional and financial advisors using a secure link
Using your smartphone, computer or tablet: you can begin the process.
- You will receive an email from email@example.com with a unique and secure access link when your documents are ready for review.
- You will be prompted to complete a two-step authentication process so that SafeSend Returns can securely identify you. For this you will need access to your email and the last 4 digits of your social security number.
- After your identity is confirmed, the SafeSend Returns system will take you step-by-step through the review and e-sign process.
- Click here for a guide that explains how Individual Clients can review and sign their tax documents.
- Click here for a video that explains how Business Clients can review and sign their tax documents.
- Once the documents have been reviewed, you can download and save the file. If you are using a smartphone or tablet, keep in mind the types of files your device is able to open and the size of the viewing screen, as it may be difficult to view all available data.
The team at Slattery & Holman P.C. is available to guide you if you have any questions. Give us a call at (317) 843-5715.