Our team approach benefits your bottom line
We believe in a team approach because it works best for our clients.
Thirty years of experience bears this out. While, on average, clients typically stay with a CPA firm for 7 years, our client relationships often last 20 years or more – nearly three times longer.
When you become our client, you get a polished team of professionals, with years of experience in your industry. Your team is chosen to reflect the needs of your business, and also to work with your personality and your communication style. When you have a question, a member of your team is available to you at all times. You are always able to get directly in touch with a principal CPA, who takes responsibility for the team.
More than financial statements and tax returns
We are experienced business people and creative problem-solvers. We provide CPA services to our clients from the perspective of a business advisor, with a broad base of knowledge about your business, your financial portfolio, and your specific tax needs.
You want results that make a clear difference in your bottom line.
We can help in these areas:
Over the past thirty years, we have accumulated experience working with a broad range of organizations and industries in all stages: start up, growth, success, and maturity. Learn More
- Business plans
- Business structure
- Financial forecasting
- Compensation plans
- Retirement planning
- Succession plans
- Buy/Sell agreements
- Obtaining financing
Business taxes are an integral part of your business, and yet can be very complicated. At Slattery and Holman, we understand this.. Learn More
- Income tax preparation
- Tax planning
- Estate planning
- Succession planning
- Complete representation services before the IRS and state and local taxing authorities
- Offers in Compromise
- Sales tax compliance and planning
Effective financial communication is essential to your business. The more accurate your reports, organization, record keeping and tracking, the smoother your financial communication. Learn More
- Training and coaching your internal finance team
- Consulting on emerging issues and changes in reporting standards
Our experience in Long Term Care has enabled us to carve out a statewide reputation for our expertise in Medicare and Medicaid reporting and reimbursement. Learn More
- Medicaid and Medicare cost reports
- Medicaid and Medicare reimbursement consulting
- Rate appeals and audit assistance
- Updates on changes in reimbursement rules and ways to manage the changes to maximize profitability
- Mid-year Medicaid rate projections and recommendations
- “What if” analysis to determine financial and tax impact of decisions
- Acquisitions and sales of facilities and businesses
- Budgeting and projections
- Monthly financial statement preparation assistance & training
- Business tax planning
What does your industry demand?
You know the highly specialized requirements of your industry and the unique needs of your organization. Our partners and your team do, as well. While we have a wide range of experience, there are particular industries in which we’ve developed highly specialized expertise.
We understand that you want someone who can help you solve the big problems – who will tell it to you straight – and has your best interests at heart. Business is what we do best. Learn More about our expertise in specific industries.